Oxy Fuel Welding Equipment
Oxy fuel welding, also known as gas welding or oxyacetylene welding, is a process that uses oxygen and gases such as acetylene, propylene, or propane, to weld and cut metal. Minneapolis Oxygen offers gas equipment to completely outfit your oxy fuel needs—including outfits, regulators, torches, tips and gas mixers.
- Miller Electric Torch LP Outfit includes: WH200A Torch handle, SC209 Cutting attachment, SC12-1 Acetylene cutting tip, SW205 Welding tip, ST602 Heating tip, 30-100-540 Oxygen regulator, 30-15-510 Acetylene regulator, RL1131 25-ft 1/4″ Twin hose N113ANB Friction lighter, 235657 Safety glasses, N230 Tip cleaner, H743 Torch mount flashback arrestors and operations manual
- Miller Electric Oxy-Acetylene Tough Cut Outfit includes: CW5A Torch handle, CC509 Cutting attachment, MC12-1 Acetylene cutting tip, MW205 Welding tip, MT603 Heating tip, 30-100-540 Oxygen regulator, 30-15-510 Acetylene regulator, RL935 3/16″-20 ft. twin hose, N113ANB Friction lighter, 235657 Safety glasses, H697 Torch mount check valves and operations manual
- Miller Running Gear/Cylinder Rack
Hoses & Fittings
- Anchor Twin Hoses
- CoilHose Pneumatics Safety Blow Gun
- Anchor brand cutting tips
- ESAB cutting tips
- ESAB Purox 4202 Series nozzles
- ESAB Purox 4207 Series nozzles
- Harris RG45 Solid Wire
Browse our complete selection of Oxy Fuel welding equipment and order online.