Providing a safe, healthy and compliant work environment doesn’t need to be complicated. Minneapolis Oxygen’s fume control products make it easier to keep your environment in compliance and your workers on the job.
Breathe easily and weld safely. The respiratory hazards of metalworking are real. Welding fumes swirling around workers could result in potential health-related issues. Workers need a respiratory solution that fits securely under welding shields in order to deliver the appropriate protection for their jobs. Comfortable, low-profile, disposable and reusable respirators from 3M are designed to protect your workers.
- 3M Cupped Particulate Welding Respirator, P2 with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief
- 3M Half Face Mask Respirator, Reusable Medium Respirator Mask
- 3M Half Face Mask Respirator, Large Respirator Facepiece
- 3M Half Facepiece Respirator 6291, Medium with Particulate Filters 2091
- 3M N95 Particulate Respirator, 142-8210
- 3M N95 Particulate Respirator, 142-8212
- 3M N95 Particulate Respirator, 142-8511
- 3M N95 Particulate Respirator, 142-8214
- Replacement 3M Cartridges
Further Fume Control
The Camfil Zephyr Fume Collector is ideal for industrial process contamination, source capture, and for plants requiring periodic dust collection at various locations. The Zephyr is a portable air cleaner for capturing welding fumes, grinding dusts, dry dusts, and soldering fumes, and other airborne particles.
The Lincoln Miniflex Portable Fume Extractor is a high vacuum system for the removal and filtration of welding fumes from light duty welding applications.
Browse our line of fume control products and order online.Safety Data Sheet (SDS)